I decided to get a hair cut. I had a hard time deciding whether I wanted to grow it out or get it cut. I really wanted to grow it for a while but I hate that stupid awkward stage in the growing your hair out phase so I decided I couldn't take it and I got it cut. It isn't my favorite. I took my chances by going to the beauty school and the girl who cut my hair, to put it nicely, wasn't very good. Her trainer had to fix everything she did. I did not leave there very happy. It is shorter than I wanted it, but there is nothing I can do about it. I guess I'll just have to wait for it to grow.
12.12.2009
Decided to go Short
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
I think its super cute. Thats how i am though too. Im either growing it out (hating that) or im hating it short haha i guess that come with being a woman!!
i love it. i think you look really good with shorter hair.
I think it looks really good!
It does look cute. You have one of those faces (like mine) hehehe
that can pull off any haircut.
Dang- why do you have to be cuter than me?! Sticking tongue out at you!
Post a Comment