Sorry these pictures are so small but Brett took them on his phone and I tried to make them bigger and it just made them way blurry. Well Brett's little brother Travis and his friend Connor came to Rexburg this weekend and they all went golfing Saturday morning. They were getting ready to tee of the 6th hole when they saw a plane coming toward them from the nearby airport and heard someone yell "RUN". So they all three started booking it. Luckily no one got hurt. I guess some people were working on this plane becasue it hadn't been running. No one was in the plane but two guys were trying to get it to start by doing something outside the plane and it started and just took off on them. I didn't believe it when Brett called me and told me that he almost got hit by a plane while golfing but sure enough they would have it they hadn't started running away. 
8.01.2009
Near Death Experience
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Oh my goodness. That's crazy! we're glad that you're ok Brett!
We are glad you are ok too Brett
Post a Comment