My little girl is getting so BIG! Avery is so fun. We love her so much and all the joy she brings into our lives. Avery is now standing all by her self she doesn't even need something to pull herself up anymore she just stands up all on her own... when she wants to of course... not when I want her to so that I can show someone. She is going to be running in no time. She crawls fast enough already, but it is so fun to see her grow. Don't you love her shirt. I thought that it fit her perfectly becasue she LOVES to scream ALL THE TIME and she LOVES ice cream (don't eat it in front of her unless you plan on sharing).
8.01.2009
I Scream for Ice Cream
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
That is really exciting that she is standing. Way to go Avery!!!
I'll share my ice cream with you, Avery, anytime.
Post a Comment