4.14.2009

Easter Eggs and Sugar Cookies

Andrea, Makiah, and I decorated Easter eggs on Saturday. We had fun. Makiah was so funny she wanted to help me put them in the pan to boil, but I told her no because it was too hot, but when I wasn't looking she picked up and egg and it ended up cracked on the floor and then after the eggs were boiled and after we decorated one I let her carry it around and she would purposely hit it on a chair and the shell would crack and she would quickly bring it to me and say "oh no it's breaking it's breaking." I think she tought that it was going to get all over like it did when she was trying to help me boil them. I have so much more to post from Easter weekend. I hope I can get to it soon.
Makiah, what a cute and fun little girl
Avery helped me put sprinkles on the cookies.
Playing with the cookie cutters

Even Brett helped. He rolled out the dough and cut most of them out.

1 comment:

Celeste said...

Making cookies is so good!