4.10.2009

FiNisHed

Brett and I just finished the winter semester on Thursday. We are so excited to be done with the semester. I start again in the Fall and Brett has a week break before he statrs the spring semester. We had a pretty good semester; we both did pretty good. Brett is liking school a little bit more becasue he is taking more classes for his major now and he is thinking of going to Physical Therapy school in Washington or Pocatello when he is done here. I have one more semester and then student teaching, but i might do another semester so that i can get an endorsment in biology too, since schools aren't really looking too much for health and P.E. teachers right now. We are just grateful that we are able to go to school and get an education. Avery is even happy that we are done with the winter semester! Even though Dad has to start school again in a week; Mom will get to spend more time with Avery :) Yay!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yippee for a break from school. have fun spending time together.

Nancy Page said...

You look gorgeous in that picture and Avery is just a doll. I'm glad that you get to spend more time with her now. now, looking back, aren't you glad you are finishing up school. It goes by so fast. Happy school break! :)

Celeste said...

Cute pic of Avery! I hope you guys havae fun in Burley!

Trent and Becky said...

Oh my goodness you guys, you are so cute. Avery is adorable. I can't look at your blog ever again because the pictures of her make me want a baby. Don't tell trent because he would say YES in two seconds. haha!! We are waiting till he is done with school (two years). Our turtle will have to do for now. I hope we all get to see each other soon, it has been too long. We love you guys and good luck with school.