
What a STUD!
We went up to Kelly Canyon with Kreg and Tati today to go snowboarding. It was so much fun. They had a demo today on these snow bikes. Some guys brought 6 demo bikes and let people try them out down the mountain, so of course Brett and Kreg jump at the opportunity. Brett and Kreg want one now, but the unfortunate thing is that they are $700.
I learned how to carve today and I was doing way good at it. I am not just butterflying down the mountain anymore. WOOT WOOT!
2 comments:
I'm so proud of you, getting back up after almost killing your shoulder. Way to go! Tell Brett that a snow bike is just what he needs. Looks like a pansy toy, but then again we haven't tried it.
Oh those are fun! They had come of those at Badger Creek. How are you doing? I am happy that you are starting to do turns now! I bet you rock that mountain! we should go boarding sometime next month.... would be fun.
How are you doing?
Post a Comment