Avery is rolling over now so much... from her back to her belly and from her belly to her back. She is getting so big. She giggles to and it is so dang cute. I have tried to get a little video of her giggling but she starts to do it and I get the camera and she decides not to laugh anymore and just gives the camera a blank stare... what a little stinker. One of these times I will get a video.
What an adorable smile! So happy!







6 comments:
Wow she is getting so big. She is so adorable. I love her little outfit. too cute!
I LOVE that first picture....Avery is so adorable!!!
she's gorgeous
She is just a doll. Liz!
She looks so beautiful!
Isn't it the best watching your little one start to move?! Avery is so cute. Her and Jakob need to meet so they can be best cousin buds!
Post a Comment