A quick review of the last few months. I will just share a few pictures so i don't overload. But I will try to be better and get a good post on here about our wonderful Christmas. Well to start off with. Avery was Rapunzel for Halloween and Oakley was a giraffe. We also bought our first home in October and had tons of leaves to rake up because we have a few trees in our yard. We also got a puppy. Her name is Autzen. We love her and I love this picture of her and Avery. Avery's face and Autzen's eyes... to funny!
We went to a Halloween party at some friends house and carved pumpkins and had a hot dog roast. The girls were overtaking Brett's pumpkin. They wanted to help carve.
Avery turned 4 and had a princess party. We made princess cupcakes with her polly pockets. She thought they were awesome even though I made them with my amateur cake decorating skills.
I took her to get her fingers and toes painted at the salon by aunt Lindsay.
My baby also had a birthday. She turned 2 in November. Can not believe she is already 2. Holy cow time has flown by.
Love these little girls so much. We threw Oakley a Minnie Mouse party. She loved it and loves Minnie Mouse
My girls are so beautiful!!
I am always taking other family's pictures but we needed to update so I brought my mom with us and my tripod and set it all up and had my mom take a few pictures of us. My beautiful happy family. Couldn't live without them. They all bring so much joy into my life!! :)
This picture is out of order but oh well. My family was all together for Thanksgiving this year at my parents house. There are a bunch of us but we are a big happy family!
Here is one more of just our little family. Don't my girls look so incredibly adorable in this one. Brett looks pretty dang good too :)... Don't you hate it when everyone looks good in the picture but yourself oh well.... I still love it!!
Christmas post soon to come...





















2 comments:
ok I'm really bummed I didn't get to see you when I came to do Carrie's party. :( but I love that picture of you four and your dog with your legs dangling. So cute!!
phshaa.. you look cute in all your photos! I love it when you post. Now I just need to get on the ball.
Post a Comment