We went and played on the river last Saturday. Nancy and her family are in town for a couple weeks so they brought their paddle board and called up some of Greg's relatives to play at the river with.
Oakley got her first boat ride! She thought it was alright but I don't think she was too excited when we got to the river because I told her we were gonna go swimming and she was really excited thinking we were going to the pool so we took her to the pool after we all played on the river.
Nancy showing her skills on the paddle board.
Brett and I rode the tube together and held on for dear life (I got tube burn on my elbow to prove it). It felt like they were trying hard to throw us off but we were awesome and didn't get thrown off until I pushed Brett off at the end :)
Avery and Emery have lots of fun playing together
Now Greg showing us his skills...
Brett got to wakeboard a few times too. He did pretty good for not having done it for I think 2 years.
Nancy took the girls out on the paddle board. Avery loved it even though I put her on there crying she came off with a big grin on her face.
Greg teaching me how to master the paddle board. Brett did it too but I didn't get a pic.
Oakley was ready to go to the "real pool" when we were done here.
We are loving life and having lots of fun. We love the summer time and all the fun activities that come with summer!







1 comment:
thanks for the swimsuit picture...it was fun!
Post a Comment