6.02.2012

Enjoying the Sunshine

Haven't blogged in a long time. Here are some recent pictures of what we have been up to. We have really been enjoying the sunshine.
 Grandpa was out washing his car and so Avery brought hers out to wash it with grandpa.
 It has been getting quite warm here so the girls have had fun playing in the water. Avery had a blast running through the sprinklers.

We also went out and got the girls a swimming pool for the backyard. Avery actually picked out the pool :) Avery really wanted goggles so she could go swimming. So Oakley and her got their first pair of swim goggles.

 Oakley had bad goggle hickies when we could finally get her to take them off. She loved wearing them!
I made these cute little dresses for the girls. The bottom half is an old pillowcase.... like the ones our grandmas probably have sitting in their closets. I saw the idea in a little store by Wallowa lake and thought they were too cute so I whipped up a couple after I found the pillow cases at a thrift store.

Another day in the pool!

 Tara and Peyton even came over and brought their slip and slide. Tara and I had to go first to try it out and show the kids how much fun it is.... I think we actually had more fun then the kids on it :)


 And this picture is on Mother's day. I love my little girls so much and I love being their mom! It is the greatest blessing ever. I am so grateful that Heavenly Father trusts me to raise these little girls. They bring so much joy into my life everyday. I love my little family so much!!!


Big changes are coming to our life very soon will post again soon and let you know what is up with us!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Liz! Love the blog update! Avery and Oakley are so darling! You are a wonderful mother!