Just have to share some more pictures of my girls because I think they are the cutest little munchkins. We live right across the street from the park so we go play quite often. The girls both LOVE the park. Oakley has gotten so big, well they both have, but Oakley can go all over the play stuff at the park now. She is just too funny and I think that we may have a miniature Brett on our hands.

The girls playing with dad through the holes in the tunnel

My adorable little 3 year old!!!


This is what her hair usually looks like after she is done playing at the park.... so much static!

Don't you love that smile?

I know we are totally LAME, but I have to post about it so that I remember never to do this again... although I am wearing this shirt as I type this post right now (it's comfy). This is Brett's Aunt Tara and me. We all got into the hunger games and read the book; even Brett did in like 2 days and I have never seen him read an actual book! We are too old and tired :) to go to the midnight premiere so we went the next week and to a matinee. I know matinees are for old people or young kids, but Brett, me, Tara, and Trey went. And yes we made these LAME shirts for it. We thought it was so fun, but when we got there we felt pretty dumb and I didn't even wear a jacket so I could cover it up. If you are gonna make a shirt for a movie at least go to the midnight premiere. But don't we look cute? :)
2 comments:
All I can say is that here are a LOT of cookies!!! And I didn't know there were so many easter things in the Tri-Cities. Fun times!
I love the crazy hair! And I can't believe you got sucked in to the huunger games. Actually, I want to see it and read the books. I just never have time to read. You and Tara look super cute in that last picture.
Post a Comment