Well we are getting closer and closer to Brett's graduation. This is exciting and scary for us because it means we have to move on and grow up a little more. We have worked hard and are so blessed to have to been able to both earn bachelor degrees. Brett has decided that he wants to do a little more school when he is done here and go to a Columbia Basin College in the Tri-Cities and do the x-ray technician program there. We both feel really good about it. He can apply for that in February. He has his bachelor in Exercise and Sports Science which can only help him with this program and having a bachelor degree and the education for this program will help him find a job as a x-ray technician in the future. I am scared to move to a new place. I have never lived out of Idaho and I love it here in Idaho. Washington is beautiful but it is just new to me and I have to make all new friends and I don't have my parents and siblings very close to me. Not to mention that I have only lived in towns where there are mostly just two main roads in town. Kennewick is much bigger and I am not going to want to go any where without Brett because I will be afraid to get lost, which I guess could be good because less trips to the store means less money spent :) I guess it is just a little scary to not know what exactly your plans are. I plan to substitute teach and maybe even find a teaching job while Brett does more school. Hopefully even I can get my photography thing to take off there in the Tri-Cities so I can be home with the girls more. I love Brett so much and support what he wants to do. We feel that this will be good for our family. I am excited for the changes to come in the future but I can't really express how scared and nervous I am for these changes also.







3 comments:
When we moved to Dallas i was terrified to leave the house. Then we got a GPS....my life changed!! It was seriously my best friend for several years. Get one honestly the best money i ever spent :) And the best part of moving new places is meeting new people!
Liz you are the apple to my pie... :) Ya moving to a new place is always exciting and scary. Honestly, I am so glad that the Church is worldwide and you can always make new friends there. Seriously, I don't know what I would do without my callings and friends in our new ward. It makes me feel welcomed. Ya just let Bret drive, you are a scary driver... haha no just kidding. You will do awesome. I don't know if you have a GPS but just use it wherever you go! I use mine all the time and it totally helps! Just remember that the best things in life are the hard things (always a good reminder for myself). I like you!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is where you learn to cling onto your spouse, as it says to do in the scriptures. When I married Greg and moved to Phoenix, I knew noone and moved to a ginormous city. But, it's soososososo fun and exciting to be starting a new adventure. Now that I've done it, I want to rewind and do it again! I love you, but I'm mad at you that you are moving even farther away...Tell Brett that!
Have fun and remember it's an adventure!!!!
Love you like crazy!!!!!!
Post a Comment