10.29.2011

Football in the Fall

Well since it is our last semester here at BYU-Idaho Brett thought he better take advantage of probably his last time getting to play competitive tackle football. He usually plays baseball but he wanted to try football this semester. I have enjoyed watching his games. He really enjoys playing and I have learned a lot more about football then really I ever cared to know :) Enjoy these pictures I took of him playing. Brett getting taken down after a good run
That is Brett with the ball leading to pack
He looks good in that uniform
What a Stud!


Well I have enjoyed watching him play and we have about 3 more weeks of football and then it will be over and I am not gonna say I won't be happy when he is done because I am excited for my husband to get to be home more :). Love you hun! Good luck at your next game!

No comments: