Avery turned three on the 16th of October! She got to have her first party with friends. She had such a wonderful day. To start off the day she woke up to this...

I could hear her on the monitor when she woke up and she was gasping and saying look at the balloons. It really made her morning! Then she started collecting them all.


Even though her head is down in this next picture you can see her smile and see how happy this made her. It was really cute to see her reaction.

Birthday girl with her birthday crown.

We had a mermaid party so I made her this simple little mermaid tail to wear.

Had to throw in a cute one of this little munchkin.

I made these little mermaids to go on the cupcakes.

Avery digging in to her cupcake. She mostly only likes the frosting. She blew out her candle as soon as I put it in front of her before we had even started singing to her and so I lit it again while we were singing and she blew it out as soon as it was lit again. I guess she got two wishes this year.

Avery's friend Eli helping her see the gift he got for her.

All the cute kiddos.... My mom came down too and brought my little sister, my sister in law Amber, and her two girls to come play but they weren't here yet. I didn't get any pictures of them playing, sad I didn't but Avery had fun playing with them all afternoon though. Thanks for coming and bringing Kiah and Mel to play Mom. Love you!

Avery and her friend Maisy playing with the play dough she got Avery.

Brett and I got Avery a hair stuff kit. She is such a girl right now we thought she would love it and she does! She is so into barbies and princesses and anything girly right now.

Michelle looks so hot in the background of this picture wearing Avery's birthday crown :)

Travis and Julie brought Avery a little mermaid doll and some puzzles.

Aunt Michelle made Avery this blanket and a little purse with some m&ms in it.

Avery had a very good birthday. Thank you everyone!!! I can't believe Avery is 3 now. That time has really gone by fast. We love this little girl so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment