I can't believe that August is already half way over. This summer has gone by way too fast.... and I haven't even blogged very much. We have had a fun summer! I have a few pictures of throughout our summer of what has been up with us.
Avery loves to play in her pool. I love this happy little girl :) Avery especially loves to play at the new Rexburg Rapids which I will post pictures of later.
And it is official Avery is potty trained!!! I just have to say that I really do not look forward to that part of raising a child... at all! Thank you Teri for bringing your carpet cleaner when you came because after lots and lots of accidents Avery finally did it and she got her bike Brett promised her after she was potty trained.
For the July 24th weekend we went to St. Anthony's big parade they do. It was a really good parade and Brett's brother, Travis, came with us and helped Avery get all kinds of candy.
Also I had a birthday on the 31st of July and Brett refinished my table for me for my birthday... I helped but he did all the real hard work (sanding it all down). It used to be just all black but the paint was chipping off the top and all the legs and the chairs looked really bad but now it looks great and I love it! Thank you again hun!
Oakley is now 8 and a half months old and loves to eat... EVERYTHING! She is about 18 pounds and crawls around everywhere. She also pulls her self up to things and walks around things. She can even stand up by herself for about 5 seconds tops. I think that she will be walking within the next few months. We also found out Oakley is allergic to penicillin, just like me. She broke out in hives on her belly and back mostly, but some on her arms and face as well. It wasn't horrible though. I have seen worse, but poor little girl that couldn't have been comfortable. Wish I would have taken a picture, but I didn't. She is still very much a BIG MOMMA'S GIRL!
These two little girls are becoming the best of friends. Just in the past week I have noticed that Avery really likes her little sister and likes to play with her. Oakley loves Avery too and is so happy when Avery is playing with her... if Avery isn't trying to take every toy from her :) Avery is excited that she now has a friend to play with everyday.







2 comments:
That is really cute that Avery and Oakley are friends! I love what you guys did to your table! It looks so good! You have such a cute familia Liz!
wowa..your table looks gooda.. and I lova..the pics of your kidsa..I just want to say "a" at the end of everythinga.. luv ya!... :)
Post a Comment