We like to build gingerbread houses every year at Christmas time. We spent Christmas at our home this year just the four of us for the first time. We enjoyed it. We missed spending time with other family but we had a good time with just our little family. We made lots of Christmas treats for people and spent time playing and relaxing. Avery helped me decorate my house but mostly she just enjoyed eating all the candy. Avery, Oakley and I made a pretty nice gingerbread house
Brett got all creative on us and made a ski lodge with ski lift, gummy bears on skis and all. Even though ours was pretty I would have to say that he won coolest gingerbread house.
12.26.2010
Christmas Traditions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
wow. I better show that to GReg and next year we'll have to have a little contest. this could be fun! :) I'm way impressed.
Post a Comment