We have had a very good Easter weekend! We are so grateful for our Savior and the life that he lived. This weekend we got the opportunity to watch conference which we really enjoyed. We had a very relaxing weekend staying at our home with one another. Here are some pictures of what we did to celebrate Easter. I made Avery this Easter dress, something that my mom always did for the girls in my family growing up. I got it done in time for her to wear to church the week before conference. She looked adorable in it. I am so glad that I know how to sew. Even though it is frusterating sometimes it is always fun and and feels so good to see the finished product. Of course she wouldn't just stand and let me get a cute picture of her smiling and wearing it, but these are cute pictures or her and her everyday playing.
4.04.2010
Holidays are funner with Children
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Oh my heck Liz her dress is Adorable. So so CUTE. You did an amazing job. Little Avery is such a doll. The wire whisk idea is great. I will for sure do that next year.:) Sounds like you guys are doing well. Miss ya.
Wow Liz, I'm so proud of you. That dress and bow look adorable!
Good job and I like the easter egg pictures, too. Whisks are the way to go. I miss you guys and think about you often. Luv you!
Oh, her dress is SO SO cute! I love it and especially the headband. That is adorable!
Post a Comment