2.28.2010

Boarding

Brett and I went up to Kelly Canyon this last weekend to snowboard for our first time this season. We love to go snowboarding but we usually only get to go a couple times a season. I have been learning for the last couple years and have always just been butterflying down the mountain but now I can actually carve down the mountain. My last time down before we left I carved all the way down and only fell once! Brett was patient with me and helped me learn. Thanks hun. Love you! Someday I will be able to keep up with you! :)


THis is me doing a cool trick... yeah right i wish... it's actually me trying not to fall


Havin fun riding up the lift :)

Brett and his snowboard getup

This is me practicing and Brett going off a jump.... to bad he didn't land it but he slide a long way on his stomach :)

p.s. Greg don't judge my snowboarding skill by this video. This was at the beginning of the night by the end I was carving good and turning fast. i will show you... someday

3 comments:

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

Whoa you got some skills. Ha just like me. Im glad you keep up on your blog. It keeps me entertained. That pic of avery with her feet up is SO adorable! She's a little character. We need a kid... I know. LIKE YOU!

Nancy Page said...

yeah girl. You go!!!
We could have some fun on the mountain together. Someday we will come up just to go snowboarding with you guys. You are getting good, but don't get too big of a head. I can still smoke ya!! :)
Greg said "I'll believe it when I see it" laughing

Nancy Page said...

ok butthead
It takes so much more time to download pictures, then I have to edit them and post them.
getting on and typing is so much more faster.
But I do have some really cute pictures that I need to post! I'll do it soon. :)