We went down to Utah a few weekends ago for our nephew, Trevor's, first birthday party. Him and Avery had fun playing together, although Avery did like to tell him who was boss, by telling him no and even pushing him away from his own Mom. Someday I'm sure he will get back at her. We got to see our friends Julie and Ian who live in Utah now. We miss them being here in Rexburg but it was fun to go hang out for a night. Ryan and Rachel got us all tickets to a BYU basketball game where they killed the other team by 40 points. Thanks for the tickets you guys it was fun!
Sunday Brett's family and us all went to temple square together. I was so excited to take Avery and show her everything. She loved it.
The cute houses in one of the visitor's centers where the most intriguing for Avery.
Where Brett and I were sealed for time and eternity.... I love going to temple square. It is such a beautiful temple and it is so amazing how they built it back when they didn't have any of the things that make construction so much easier now.
Avery loved just running around from building to building.
Daddy and Avery looking up at the temple. This was Avery's first day that she said temple. It was so cute.
Dad giving Avery a fun ride around the conference center.
Our happy family that will be together forever because of the gospel and the things that Christ has done for us and the plan that our Heavenly Father has for us. We are so grateful and feel so blessed to be a part of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. We love the gospel and we love what the temple offers us. I love to go to temple square and the spirit that is felt every time that I go there.
2.22.2010
Birhtday Party, Hanging w/ Friends, and Temple Square
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
i love this post! Avery is so cute running around. We really miss you guys. When is Brett gonna get a job down this way? Tell him that he needs to becasue we need to live by each other.
Post a Comment