1.31.2010

it's finally growing

Avery hair is getting longer. I can actually put cute little pig tails in it now. It was actually Brett's idea to do it the first day we tried. Brett told me I should try to do them. She looks cute and she cooperates better than I thought she would. Now she looks like a big girl and not a baby anymore :) Here are just a few cute pics of Avery's first few days of pigtails. This picture is just a fun one when we put all her little flower bow clips in her hair.





My Avery is such a cute girl!

4 comments:

Lana Boehler said...

Hey liz! She is so dang cute. The little pigtails are adorable:) it will be fun when we move to rexburg then McKinley and Avery can be friends. Oh i have a blog now it lana.boehlernet.net

The Ranson Family said...

She is adorable! How fun to be able to do her hair now.

Anonymous said...

It is true, Avery is a cute little girl. Cutest i've seen! :) Love the pig tails. Super sute.

Nancy Page said...

so funny! where is the hair? All I see is a tiny little bow on the side of her head. Just kidding. Love you!
I love the pic of all the bows in her hair, too.