10.28.2009

Pumpkin Carving


Halloween is so much fun. Avery is a little monkey this year. Here is a sneak peek at her costume I might put more of Halloween after we have it, but doesn't she look so cute. Our friends Blake and Celeste came over and carved pumpkins with us and we got finger paints for Avery and let her make a mess. I think that she really liked it. After I showed her how to do it she started painting it on her own. it was cute and she got the paints all over herself as well as the pumpkin. In this top picture she was just so happy and screaming. It was so funny.


Big eyes and crazy hair
Look at my pretty painting job


Our finished pumpkins minus Celeste's and Blake's. Brett's is in the middle and mine is on the side. Celeste won scariest pumpkin... Blake's won the one with the most faces (he put a face on both sides)... Brett's won the cleanest insides and coolest face... mine won the lamest (mine wasn't very good this year, but I still had fun), and Avery's won the colorfulest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ur pumpkins look great. Hope u guys have a happy halloween!

Nancy Page said...

Was Brett's pumpkin clean enough for Uncle Vance's head?
Looks like fun and I think Avery is the cutest monkey I've ever seen.