8.01.2009

TweNtY TwO

I had my 22nd birthday on Friday. It was such a great day! I didn't have to work and neither did Brett. So all three of us went down to Idaho Falls and to get the gift that Brett was buying for me. He got me this new coffee table for our apartment! I love it! Thank you hun you are so sweet! Then we walked around the mall for a little while and then went home and I got to just spend sometime with my two favorite people at home. That night we went to our ward party where they served steak for dinner, and I got to feed Brett ice cream while we were both blinfolded, that was funny :) Later when we got home my friends Celeste and Blake came over and surprised me with a cake and we all watched the new Fast and Furious together. It was such a fun day. Thank you everyone for all the calls and cards.

1 comment:

Nancy Page said...

Happy Birthday! I know I'm the worst sister, but I really do love you!