One day while we were at Wallowa Brett's dad rented a boat for us so that we could go play out on one of the floating docks out in the lake. Thanks Dad! We had a really fun time jumping in to lake and swimming around. I know there are a million pictures for this post but I took too many and couldn't just pick a few. It is such a pretty lake, but it was pretty cold. I think they said that it was like 67 degrees. Avery had tons of fun she loved crawling around the dock and she got in with me but only lasted about 20 seconds before she decided it was too cold. Brett dipped her in a few times and she loved it. She layed her head back and just laughed. It was so cute.
Travis, Michelle, me, and Brett.
8.29.2009
Playing on the Lake
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Looks like u guys had a really good time. Those are some good pictures. Avery looks super cute in her little life jackets.:)
Post a Comment