I love this boy... and this laugh...
I am so grateful for these two people. They make me so happy. Brett is such a good man and I love him so much. I am so grateful that I get to be with him forever. I am so grateful for all that he does for Avery and me. He is such a good husband and Dad! I am so grateful for my little girl too. Children are so wonderful, and it amazes me how I can get so frusterated with her sometimes and she still loves me and thinks that I am the best. I am so glad that I have her. She always makes me smile and when I hear that little laugh it always puts me in a better mood. I love being a mom and wife. It's the best. I am so grateful for so many things that I have, but I am most grateful for family and the knowledge that I have that I will be able to be with them forever. I am so grateful for our Savior and the plan that he has for us. I know that he lives and I am grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life.







2 comments:
HAHA she has the cutest laugh!
I love you guys! I'm honored to call you family! I am always cheered up when I read your blog! I love you cute baby Avery and I just love getting on your blog and enjoying in your life, even from miles away! Love YOu!!
Post a Comment