7.05.2009

Stadium of Fire


We went to the Stadium of Fire in Provo this year for the firework show. It was so awesome. I have never been before but I really thought that it was so cool. We went with our friends Kreg and Tati and Kreg's family. They had extra tickets so they invited us to go with them. Thanks again! The Jonas Brothers were the big preformers, I am not a big fan of them but it was still fun. When we got there I found out that SheDaisy was going to sing at it too. I was so excited to hear them. I got up and was dancing around. I pretty much made a fool of myself becasue everyone around was looking at me, but I had a great time! I thought it was so funny how a lot of people on the ground swormed the stage when the Jonas Brothers got on, but no one moved when SheDaisy was preforming. SheDaisy is way better!!! The fireworks were good but I didn't take any pictures of them. Check out my pictures to see what went on at the Stadium of Fire These jets flew over to start off and one of the pilots was announcing live from his plane on the screen who was going to be preforming.
They had some dancing...
And some more dancing.
They brought in all the flags that our country has had up till now with the 50 stars.
They raised the flag that they have been using at all the football games in Provo and was also hung in Salt Lake during the olympics and announced that there would be something special going on with it later...
Some cool helicopters that flew over too.
My favorite part... SheDaisy!!!
I had tons of fun dancing... Nancy it would have been even more awesome if you were there too.
Dancing and fireworks. They shot some fireworks through out the program from the field, but most were at the end from one side of the stadium bleachers.

This guy was jump roping over a fire rope on a unicycle.
The big act... The Jonas Brothers
Brett and I had a great time... We left Avery with Ryan and Rachel (thank you for watching her we really appreciate it) They said that she enjoyed watching fireworks too.
Kreg and Tati
About the flag thing... They announced that it was time to retire the flag so they brought it in and put it in that barrel type thing and burnt it.

Here is a video that Brett took of me dancing, but really he didn't even get the best of it. Check out Becky, Kreg's mom, in the back. She was getting into it too.




I also want to say how grateful I am to be able to have my freedom and live in this country. I am so grateful for all of those who are fighting for our country and who have fought for our country. Thank you!

4 comments:

TnAHurst said...

You're soo awesome Lizza! looks like you had tons of fun!!

Anonymous said...

love all the pictures...looks like you guys had a great time. we went to stadium of fire every year when i was younger & lived in utah. one year we went in... the BIG act was wayne newton, what a let down, & then every year after that we just tailgated in the parking lot. it was always so much fun.

Nancy Page said...

Oh, I wish that I were there getting down with you. That looks like tons of fun and I love Shdaisy, too. But, I DO LIKE the jo bros. Come on they ARE COOL!!! I watch a bit too much Disney Channel sometimes. :)
I'm so excited for the fam reunion. We'll have sooo much fun!

Diana said...

I can't believe that you got the pleasure of seeing the Jonas Brothers. I took Kai for her birthday when the launched their American tour in Dallas. Nothing like screaming girls for 3 hours! However, I must admit that I did sing and dance along to the music!! I am such a nerd!