It seems like we have been going somewhere every weekend for the last little while and this last weekend we went to Twin Falls to see my good friend Carrie be sealed in the temple to this good man Mitch. It was so awesome to be there. I whipped out my camera to take pictures as they were coming out of the temple, but unfortunatley I did not check to see if my camera battery was charged and guess what... it wasn't. So I just got this one picture at there reception. Her dress was so pretty and she looked so beautiful. I'm so happy for you. Like you Carrie! The main reason we went to Burley that weekend was to go to Carrie's wedding, but of course we fit in some other fun stuff too. Brett and Kreg went fishing and caught 12 trout. I guess they said they actually caught like 30 but the limit they could take was 12 so they brought 12 back. They had a great morning fishing.
7.13.2009
Carrie's Wedding and More
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
very cute
Sounds like fun!!!
Liz Do we need to get you a new shirt because you are in that yellow one in all these pictures. Tell Brett to loosen the wallet strings. j/k Luv ya!! :)
hey shut up. i like it ok!
Post a Comment