Avery and I went to the splash park today. It was her first time and I think she thought it was fun. We walked around everywhere and she crawled and splashed a little bit. There was a little girl that followed us around and tried to play with Avery. It was cute. I think that next time I am going to wear my swim suit to though because I can home pretty wet too :) Hopefully there will be many more nice days to go play again.
6.23.2009
Splash Park
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
Looks like Avery had fun, she is adorable in her little bathing suit.
Ha ha she is so dang cute! I LOVE the pink swim suit and matching head band. I'm so jealous you have a cute little girl to dress up. We will have babies one day. I love all the pictures. Looks like you're such a fun little mommy.
she is such a cute girl lizza!
I love it that she has to have a head band on when in the water. She is going to be the girliest girl. I love it!!!
you have the cutest headbands- and they always match so perfectly!
Post a Comment