Avery's face looks so funny in this frist picture. She is so fun and becoming more of a handful, but we really enjoy it. She can make her way all around the apartment. I will be doing something and often I will then find Avery in the bathroom sitting by the toilet paper roll ( I think that it is because she has seen me pull it before and it looks like fun to her and she wants to do it, she has tried to get it, but can't quite reach it that well yet. soon she will probably be stringing toilet paper all over the place... so fun) or I will find her sitting in front of the fridge playing with the alphabet magnets that we put close to the bottom of the fridge. She likes to stand up next to the coffee table to and try to pull everything off of it too. She is getting better at crawling everyday. I don't know if I would think that crawling or trying to pull my self up to stand next to things would be that fun anymore with as many times as she bonks her head on stuff, but she still tries again and again... she's tough. Brett and I really enjoy being parents together. It is so fun to watch Avery grow and do new things. She is really growing and has a fun cute little personality. She is almost 8 months old and I can not believe it. Time goes by so fast.
6.04.2009
She's a Crawling Maniac
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
WOW!!! She is growing like a weed. I cant wait to see her this weekend. So adorable! It is so fun watching them grow and learn new stuff. Her and Peyton should have some fun together when u guys are here.
AVERY COME TEACH MEL SOME MOVES!!!!!!!!! haha thats soo Great!
that's way cute how she crawls!
go Avery go!
I love how she crawls! It's like she wants to start walking or something. She is growing up so fast!!!
Post a Comment