4.14.2009

The Easter Bunny Came...

We had a good Easter. Avery and I woke up at about 8 when Avery was refusing to sleep any longer and we checked out what the Easter Bunny brought Avery.Isn't that an excited face?
Avery couldn't really get candy this year so she got a bunny some eggs and the movie Mamma Mia. She loves that movie. She just sits and watches it most of the time. We borrowed it from my mom a while ago, but I thought I should return it, so we bought Avery her very own Mamma Mia movie. Now we can watch it all the time, and I know that Brett is thrilled :)
Avery loved the grass in the basket more than anything. She pulled it all out all over the place. It was fun.

2 comments:

Nancy Page said...

SURE, Mamma Mia for Avery and I'm going to see Hannnah Montana for Afton. :)
I HATE Easter grass, it's banded at our house. WE use tissue paper. Much less messy.

Celeste said...

Ya that Grass gets everywhere but it's fun though. I bet I know who ate her candy LOL. Your baskets are cute too!