Brett and I were driving around the other day just looking at different houses. We aren't even thinking about buying one or anything we just are excited for the day when we are all done with school and can buy our own home and settle down. We both really like this house. It's not too big, but just big enough. The unfortunate thing is that it is in Rexburg and we do not want to live here forever. This is our little dream home.
4.19.2009
Dream Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
It is so cute! I can totally see you guys living in a little house like that in Burley. I'm sure that they have ones like that at home. I went to a farm today to see these people's garden and it made me what to move home. I love the country life.
Aww that is cute! I could see your family living there! You are going to live in Burley huh?
Post a Comment