4.14.2009

Avery

Avery is so darn cute. We love her so much. These are 2 of my most favorite Easter pictures even though I love them all. She is so fun. Brett and I were just talking tonight at about how we love when she will just be playing but then she will look up at us and give us the biggest smile ever. We are so happy to have her as part of our family. She is such a fun and happy girl. It is so rewarding being a parent. Her smile is so contagious!
Grandma and Avery on Easter morning, ready for church.

2 comments:

Nancy Page said...

She is darling! I love her little dress and matching bow! It IS rewarding being a parent and can you believe that it gets even better. I love it when they are old enough to hug and they reach their tiny little arms around my neck and say "I ove uo" That is the best! I love Avery's smile! I wish that I could see you guys more often in person, but the blog is fun since I can't see yuo more!

Celeste said...

Easter fun! I like her dress.I can't believe you have had her for so long now! It's crazy!