Brett, Avery and I went to Utah last weekend. We had a fun time. First we stopped at my friend Tayli's in Logan. She hadn't seen Avery yet and we hadn't seen them for a while so it was fun to go and hang out with Tayli and Jake. Thanks for letting us stay with you!
Then we made our way to Salt Lake to see Melanie. She is doing so much better and got to go home on Tuesday.

Melanie is such a cutie. She used to be so much bigger than Avery and now Avery is the bigger one by about one pound.

Avery and Melanie are going to be such good friends

We got Melanie a little puppy and a balloon. I think that she liked the balloon better because it was so shiny.

I also saw spider man at primary children's hospital

What a cutie

Our last stop was in Provo for Brett's brother's baby boy's blessing. His name is Trevor Arthur Stephens. He was born on Feburary 17th so he is almost exactly four months younger than Avery. He is Avery's first cousin on Brett's side. He seemed so small compared to Avery when I held him, but Avery was once actually smaller than he is. She is growing so fast.

Avery is gonna be such a good big cousin
1 comment:
I recall saying "you can take my picture with Avery, just don't put it on your blog or anything." Member that? :) Sweet morning doo and specs TAY! That post was very entertaining. You had a busy weekend. Thanks for staying with us. See you tonight! Party two weekends in a row!
Post a Comment