3.26.2009

Toe Sucking Book Worm

Avery is so funny. She has found her toes and likes to suck on them. She sticks just about everything in her mouth. She is getting so fun and cute. Tonight it was so funny, I set one of my school papers on the love sac by her not thinking anything of it and i look at her a few seconds later and it was all crinkled, I had to pry it from her hands and she pretty much threw a tantrum. She was so mad at me for taking it from her so I quickly got her a different paper that didn't matter so much. I just thought it was so funny, in a way, how mad she got at me.Yummy Toes!
Avery loves her books especially that fish one. I try to read them to her but she just always grabs them from my hands and wants to hold them herself and put them in her mouth.
She is such a good little reader
She loves her books

1 comment:

Celeste said...

Woah little Avery is so smart! I like the pictures of her sucking her toes. What a cutie pie!