We went snowboarding up at Bluewood ski resort with Ryan and Michelle. But unfortunatly I didn't have the best of luck. It was our first time down the mountain and this is just my second year snowboarding. I usually just butterfly down the mountain because I can't carve yet, but decided to try to carve but the mountain was kind of steep there and I was going to fast and I caught my toe edge and landed on the front of my shoulder. It hurt pretty bad. I got up and tried to finish going down the mountain slow but I fell again and I couldn't push myself back up with one arm and the other arm hurt way to bad to use. So I walked the rest of the way down and Brett carried my board. We went and saw the Ski patrol and they slinged it and iced it. I jsut sat in the logde and the rest of the afternoon. My shoulder hurts pretty bad. I can't reach very far with my arm and I can't lift it up or out very far. I went and saw a physical therapist that Brett used to work for and he said that I probably strained my rotaters cuff. No fun but oh well I still like snowboarding.
1.01.2009
Snowboarding at Bluewood... Kind of
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Whoa that's a lot of posting! I'm sorry you hurt your shoulder but your holiday break looked so fun!Avery is getting so big. I still haven't seen her. I think Jake and I should just come to Rexburg sometime.
I am sorry about what happened to your shoulder! It sounds like you had an awesome Christmas!!!
ah man that sucks! sounds like it hurt super bad-but, at least you can say you've been boarding this year. i haven't gone yet! lucky!
Post a Comment