I just wanted to post a few fun pictures. Avery is getting so big. I can't believe she is about twice as big as she was when she was born. She is so fun. She talks (or makes sounds) all the time. It is so funny and cute. I like this picture. I think that Avery looks like she thinks I'm crazy or something.
This is what Avery would look like with lots of hair :)
And to let you know what else is up. Brett and I have started school :( It's really not that bad I guess. I have this semester, one more, and then student teaching. So graduation is just around the corner for me. Brett has about 2 years left. It is hard to leave Avery every day but luckily I have a sister that lives here that offered to watch Avery while I finish school. Thanks so much Peggy. We really appreciate you. We love the weekends right now becasue it is time that we can just spend together staying home or doing whatever we want since our weeks are so busy.
1.17.2009
Havin Some Fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
She is going to be such a looker. you guys better watch out.
Hey liz! Ya i wonder what color of hair she'll end up having! I like your smile in this pic! You look like such a fun mom!
Love the pictures! Ya I like the hair too!
Post a Comment