1.31.2009

Future Olympic Swimmer!

We had a ward swim party the other night so we took Avery swimming for her first time. She loved it. She didn't fuss or cry and we were in the water for about 30 - 45 minutes. Luckily the water was pretty warm. I was so fun to take her swimming I can't wait to go again when Brett can swim too. He couldn't swim this time becasue of his toe.




What a good little swimmer!!!

3 comments:

Nancy Page said...

ohhh, so cute. She's a natural! nice leg kick action, Liz. Hey, I want that side picture of your family. it's so cute.

Anonymous said...

That is really cool you took her swimming. I would laugh if you put those arm floaters on her. They would be bigger than she is. Ha ha. I am picturing it. It makes me laugh!!!

Celeste said...

Oh my gosh! She is going to be an Olympic swimmer. She got her skills from her mamma. I love the video!