Santa brought Avery a gym mat. She loves it. When you pull the frog it sings. She likes to hit the rattle. She always smiles when she plays with it. It is so cute to watch her play.
She also got a bunch of bows in her stocking. Here they all are.
Grandma and Grandpa Stephens gave her these way cute sun glasses.
Brett was way excited to play with his leatherman.

So excited to see what it is...
GUITAR HERO!!! BRett and I can be rockstars everyday now.
Brett got me this family willow tree statue.
I got Brett the first 3 seasons to The Office.
Avery's new Christmas dress. She looks adorable in it.
Merry Christmas!
She wasn't to into unwrapping presents this year.
Grandma and Avery
Avery's Christmas pajamas
We had a really great Christmas this year. Brett and i had fun giving gifts to one another and especially to Avery. We really enjoyed the time we got to spend with family These are just a few of the pictures I took this Christmas.







1 comment:
aw! Avery's smile in the pic with the sunglasses on is so cute!
Post a Comment