12.03.2008

Thanksgiving

Brett and I got to go to Burley for Thanksgiving to spend it with my family. It was so fun because my whole family got to be there this year. We did lots of fun stuff, ate, watched football, the guys played football, and just had fun hanging out and laughing with family. Brett went geese hunting with the guys while Lindsay, Avery, and I went to Twin on Black Friday to go shopping. It was the first time I had ever gone. We weren't there right when the doors opened but it was still way crazy! (Avery was a good shopper she slept the whole time) We got to play basketball with my brothers and Lindsay like we always used to. It was so fun. We also got to go to Melanie's blessing (my brother Thayne's little girl).

Avery eating her Thanksgiving dinner!
Thanksgiving day naps
Watching football
Afton absolutly loved Avery. She always wanted to hold her and feed her. Nancy told me she even blesses her in her prayers and when Nancy asked what she was thankful for Afton said baby Avery.
Beaster is so cute
Brinlee loved Brett. When I asked her where her boyfriend was she would point at Brett.

Nancy it was so good to see you. Someday hopefully we can be neighbors.
The kids all love Steve here they are doing his hair. He's really enjoying it.

Afton and Brinlee holding Avery

3 comments:

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

I'm glad you're little family had a good turkey day. You got some good pictures. Where are you guys gonna be for Christmas? We'll be in B town!

Blauer family said...

What cute little monsters, only wish mine could have been there the whole time.

Nancy Page said...

Dang those page kids are cute!