Avery is one week old today! It really doesn't feel like it, maybe because we were in the hospital for half of the week. She is so fun to have. We love to talk naps together and Brett loves to lay with her and hold her when he gets home from work. She is such a beautiful little girl. She is such a good baby. We are so grateful to have her in our lives.
10.23.2008
One Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I love her so much already! I can't wait to hold her. She really is beautiful! I love all the pictures. You both look so cute with the hair net and her in your arms. You're gonna be such a great mom. LIKE YOU!
She is so beautiful Liz. I love her, you just can't help it. I am so happy she is doing good. I hope everything is going good for you TOO!!! It is so unbelievable draining to have newborn.
Post a Comment