10.28.2008

Growing Avery

It's almost been two weeks since Avery was born. We are both doing very well. She has changed so much since the day she was born and I have been healing very well. We went to the doctor again and they weighed Avery. She is now 7 lbs 1 oz. She usually wants to eat every three hours, but last night she slept for six hours with out waking up. I was so happy. It's fun but kind of tiring being a new mom. It's been great to have so much help. I can never get enough pictures of Avery. She is so adorable. So here are some more pictures that I wanted to share with you all. Happy Mom!
What a cute little smile :)
She does this a lot.


I love her so much, she is so fun to hold and cuddle.

6 comments:

Celeste said...

SO adorable! I am so happy for you and Avery! She is beautiful!

Amanda said...

Liz-your little girl is SO adorable!! How precious!! Hope you are just loving motherhood!

Nancy Page said...

So who do you guys think that she looks like? I can't tell. I love the smiling picture. that girl looks good in stripes! :)

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

Definatley adorable! I can't believe she smiles already. Way to have the camera ready. You're experiencing so many new things. I'm so jealous. I'll have to get tips from you when we decide to have a baby.

julie and ian said...

oh liz! you look so happy! i'm so happy for you. That is cute how she puts her arms up above her head.

Nancy Page said...

Is Avery passing gas? I think so!