I went to the doctor again today and he said I am dialated about 2 to 3 cm. I can't explain how excited, scared, nervous, anxious, and afraid I am. He said that he wouldn't be suprised if I go into labor with in the next couple of days. I just can't express how much I am grateful for the wonderful pregnancy I have had. Brett and I are so grateful that everything has gone so smoothly for us and Avery up to this point. Hopefully she comes in the next week; if not when I go to the doctor next wednesday they will set a date for me to have the baby. I will let you all know when it happens.







3 comments:
yay! I'm glad to hear everything's gone so great for you during your first pregnancy. ...lucky....gosh!
I'm so excited, too! I can't hardly stand it, but i'm so sad too because i really want to be there when you have her. I love you!
congradulations brett and liz!!!!!!
so glad that baby avery has arrived safely. rest alot liz. hope everything went ok with the
c-section. welcome to the family baby avery. aunt kimmie
Post a Comment