9.18.2008

26 days

I can not believe there are only 26 days left until Avery's due date, I guess I actually can but the past eight months have really gone by fast when I look back. I am getting more and more excited to have the baby. I am also getting more and more nervous the closer it gets. I think that Brett is nervous too but I know that he is excited to have her in our lives. We are excited to be parents and hope that we can be as good of parents as ours have been to us. I went to the doctor the other day and they said everything is going great. I am so grateful that the baby is growing so well and that I have been so healthy. People keep telling me that I don't look very big for being eight months pregnant, and I guess I don't compared to some other people, but I am also grateful for that because I can still do so much, even though my stomach does get in the way when I try to tie my shoes. I am still teaching P.E. at Burton Elemetary and I plan to keep teaching until October 2nd if everything goes as planned. Brett is working for the landscaping company still and he enjoys it mostly. He is really excited recently because he started baseball last week and he is coaching a team with his friend Kreg Schow. Their team is the Thunder and their first game is tomorrow. I am so excited to go watch. I really enjoy watching him play baseball and playing catch with him.

2 comments:

Nancy Page said...

I am so glad that you are so close. I can't wait to see that beautiful baby Avery. I know you guys will be great parents! Don't forget to take a picture of your cankles during the last couple of weeks so that we can compare. Nobody will ever beat my fat cankles!!!! Luv ya!

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

Yay for Avery! I can't wait to squeeze her... not too hard of course. Hang in there Lizard, we love you guys!