8.17.2008

Should've been a Cowboy...

We went to the rodeo with all of my family that was in Burley for the weekend. It was a fun rodeo. We really enjoy going. These are some of the bare back riders.

Steve and Makoa had fun yelling for the cowboys.
This is the wild cow ride. We really like to watch this at the fair. It is so funny. Guys get on teams of three and have to try to saddle a big steer and ride it trough two barrels. Brett wanted to do it this year but him, my brother stephen, and our brother in law Greg might do it next year if Greg can make it here. It would be so funny to watch them do this.
Brett and I had a lot of fun spending the week in Burley. We got to do lots of things and I got to teach swimming lessons at the pool for the week. I loved it and I miss teaching lessons so much so it was really fun to do for the week. We really liked getting away for the week, but we are now back in Rexburg at home and are going back to work tomorrow. I start teaching P.E. at Burton Elemetary here on Thursday. I am going to teach on Tuesdays and Thursdays up until I have the baby and then again when I am ready to go back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys are having a fun summer. Cant wait to see that baby! :)

Celeste said...

That trip to Burley sounded like lots of fun!