7.10.2008

4th of July!

Brett and I were going to go watch the fireworks in Idaho Falls, but there were so many people there when we went at 8:30 that we just decided to keep going down to Blackfoot to watch the fireworks with my sister's family. We had a fun weekend we stayed the night in Blackfoot and my other sister's family and my parents came to Blackfoot on the 5th and we had a bbq and we swimming in this lake. It was way fun. The little lake is just a couple miles from Summer's house, we wish we had a fun lake that close to where we live because we would go everyday. Swimming is one of our favorite things to do together in the summer.
Summer, Brian, and there kids Briton Parker and Kaelee.
Brett is so cute. I love this boy so much!

Brett and I swimming across to go play on the rope swing just on the other side of the lake.
Parker was throwing rocks in the water to try to splash us.

This is Brett swinging on the rope. I did it too. It was fun but we didn't get very good pictures

2 comments:

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

Yeah for Independence Day! You are quite the fish Liz. What would you do if you couldn't swim? You look just like Summer in that close up picture of you and Brett!

Celeste said...

How fun! I am glad you got to play for fourth of July! You look so good Lizzy! We all need to hang out when school gets out because we will both be in Rexburg! Lets play!