6.02.2008

She's Kicking...

I am pretty positive that I felt the baby kick me for the first time today. I was just sitting on the couch and I felt her kick my side. It's kind of a weird feeling and I wasn't sure what it was but it had to be her kicking me; in the ultrasound she would not stay still, she was moving all over the place. I have never felt this before so it is kind of crazy. It is awesome to feel her though. I am getting bigger everyday it seems. I am kind of excited for the big belly time. I am getting so excited to set up a room for her. This is the shelf Brett made for me. I have just been trying to decide if I should paint it or stain it. I also painted letters for her name, and I found the "baby" sign at the craft store. Having a little girl will be so fun.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

The one and only thing i miss about pregnancy is feeling them move and knowing they are safe...just wait in a couple of weeks your entire stomach while be making waves!!!

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

Cute Liz! You're so crafty. I want someone to kick me... :) She'll be a soccer playa' I really need to see you soon. I'm having withdrawls. I was trying to tell Jake about how we would sing the lyrics to... that one song while we were playing phantom of the opera on the field. He didn't understand why I was laughing so hard.