We went to another doctor's appointment yesterday. They said everything is looking perfect. We heard the heart beat again. I guess now I just get to get bigger and bigger and wait for her to come. I have found, even though I am not way big yet, that my stomach gets in the way sometimes. It is fun though. Brett and I are so excited for her to come. She kicks all the time and I have even seen my stomach move a little. Brett always tries to feel it when I say that she is kicking, but when he tries to feel her kicking my stomach she stops kicking. He has felt it a couple times though. I have been putting Avery's room together a little. I finished the shelf Brett made and hung it up. This is her room so far.
6.26.2008
Big Belly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
You are getting bigger! I really do like her room with the shelf. Is your belly getting in your way at work yet? :)
I like the nursery, it is looking good & you look so cute. Have you guys tried using that thing I sent over to hear the heart beat. Whenever Trey & I used it Peyton would kick it when we turned it on. It is fun to see your belly move huh. That is so exciting we are happy for you guys. It is really the most wonderful thing. :)
Post a Comment