5.28.2008

It's a Girl!

We went to the doctor today and got to have an ultrasound to see the baby and we found out our baby is a girl. We are so excited. The ultrasound was so cool. I could not put the whole video on here becasue it was to long to load so here are just a couple pictures. We are going to name here Avery. She is about 12 oz and 10 inches long right now and they said everything looks good. I am so excited to start getting little girl stuff. I can't wait to make blankets for her and to paint the shelf Brett made for me for her room. I told Brett I wanted a shelf for her room and he suprised me with it last saturday and now that I know it is a girl I can paint it the color that I want. We are both so excited to have a little girl. This is a picture of her little hand
This picture is her head with her arm up across by her chin. And this is what I look like at 20 weeks. Half way there!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Yay! Congratulations! That is so exciting!

Celeste said...

Liz I am so excited for you!!! That is so awesome! I love the name!

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

CUTE!!! I can't wait for you to have her. And I can't wait to buy her pink clothes. How fun! You're gonna be a little Mrs. Mommy. LIKE YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

congrats to both of you! This is so exciting- and thats a great name- love it.

Ryan said...

Congrads to both of you! You both will be great parents!