4.15.2008

Fun

We went to Blackfoot last weekend to help my sister move and then we had lots of fun playing with my nephews and neices! We love spending time with family. It was such a nice day and we are so excited for the warm weather because we have been going out and playing catch and trying to play tennis together recently. We love going outside to do things together. We can't wait to go camping, fishing, hiking, swimming, and boating.


Brett is so good with kids! He was so good at teaching our nephew, Briton, how to catch and throw and baseball and playing basketball with him. He is going to be such a good Dad!

It was fun for Brett and I to play dunk ball.  

1 comment:

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

FUN! I'm jealous, we haven't seen my family for like a month. Looks like you still got mad basketball skills Liz. And I'm sure Brett will be a great father. Your kids will be so athletic. btw the first picture in this post shows your tall shadow taking the picture, I thought it was funny. LIKE YOU!!!