4.30.2008

Our 3rd doctor's appointment

We got to hear the heart beat again and everything is going well. They said that I am 16 weeks along today. We get to have the next ultrasound next month to find out if the baby is a boy or a girl. I can not wait to find out. We are getting so excited.

3 comments:

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

OOOOOooooo! I want to know right when you find out. So call me then. I'm so glad it's healthy. What a blessing you guys!

Mommy Crafts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mommy Crafts said...

Congrats!!
Time goes by fast when it just felt like we were in high school and hanging out with the "group". Even going to single adult stuff. :)
But now we are all getting married and having baby's...I'm about 9 weeks.
Hope you guy's are doing well!!