3.11.2008

Our Baby

I think that you have all heard from us already. We are so excited to have our first baby, but also pretty scared (I think that I am more scared than Brett though). This is our first ultrasound I just wanted you all to get to see our baby. We don't know if it's a boy or a girl yet. Our baby's only 2.33 cm long, just a little guy. The doctor said he moved quite a bit for only how far along we are. I am nine weeks along and I am due October 14th. I want a girl and Brett wants a boy, but of course we will both be happy with either. The arrow points at it's little heart beat first; then the circle next to it that the arrow points at I can't remember what the doctor called it but he said they don't know the purpose of it, but he's sure there is a purpose for it, but it will be gone by the next ultrasound. The baby is upside down in the video, but you can see it's little head and where it's arms and legs are starting to form. We couldn't believe how small it was and how we can already see that it looks like a baby.

3 comments:

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

Liz I still can't wrap my head around this. You're gonna be a parent! The ultrasound was awesome. Don't be scared, you can get through anything. I'm excited to see you fat! :)

Grandma Diane said...

Brett & Liz

Great grandparents Stephens are so excited for you both. Your baby will be beautiful! The ultrasound was great. Are you sure there's only one???? I thought I saw 2 little heads.
Don't panic yet!
Keep in touch and Liz, take good care of yourself.

Amanda said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you two! Your blog is cute-I'm happy that things are going so well for you!!
-Amanda Geary Pickup